"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." ---- Gen. 12:1-3

Friday, December 4, 2009

Giveaway on Gluten Free Frenzy!

Greetings all!

Everyone should check out the great giveaway on Gluten Free Frenzy! I know it sounds great to me. Be sure to stop on over there and enter if you are interested!

~ Mrs. Brown

1 comment:

Chandice said...

Mrs. Brown, you won my dear!!! Please e-mail me at glutenfreefrenzy@gmail.com and let me know your full name, address and e-mail so I can get your information to the people at Storehouse Foods and they can send off your 25.00 gift card!!! Congratulations!