"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." ---- Gen. 12:1-3

Thursday, December 24, 2009

There's a giveaway on Gluten Free Frenzy!


Gluten Free Frenzy is having a giveaway of this great cookbook ... go check it out and enter to try to win it!  It looks like a great book and do I love cookbooks!  I have a terrific amount of cookbooks but very few for gluten free cooking! I sure hope I win! :-)

Go check it out! The giveaway ends Saturday the 26th.  




No comments: